Krayden endeavors to conduct its business in an environmentally responsible manner by:
- Complying with laws and regulations applicable to our operations;
- Working towards the conservation of energy, water and natural resources in all our operations;
- Striving to better understand both the direct and indirect impact that our practices may have on the environment;
- Promoting environmental awareness throughout all operations of the company;
- Disposing of waste thoughtfully, and developing an attitude of “reducing, recycling and reusing”;
- Communicating our policy to internal and external interested parties by posting it on our website.
Krayden is a distributor of chemicals produced by our partner manufacturers. We do no processing and produce no planned waste stream related to the products we sell. When product nonconformities result in disposal of products, we contract with a certified waste-disposal company for proper handling and disposal. We support the environment through recycling and minimize our environmental impact by incorporating LED lighting and motion sensor controllers in many applications.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE——->CLICK HERE
AS9120 and ISO9001 CERTIFICATE—->CLICK HERE
REDACTED DDTC CERTIFICATE———>CLICK HERE
QUALITY SYSTEM MANUAL:————>CLICK HERE