Krayden has partnered with Enthone to leverage their M-Series and 50-Series marking inks on composite and
metal for the Aerospace industry. The M-Series and 50-Series provide durable, permanent coatings with excellent
adhesion to a wide array of substrates such as glass, ceramic, metals, plastics and solder masks. Both inks are
resistant to solvent attack, and scratch and mar, and have excellent electrical resistance and moisture resistance.
· Frequently used in non-direct sunlight applications
· Passes C.I.D. A-A-56032 Accelerated Weathering (ASTM G155 Cycle 1 300 hours (12.5 Days)
· Limited Testing to 30 Day Carbon Arc MIS-37271B ASTM G23 (M-Series: Cat 20/A)
· Fade Resistant (C.I.D. A-A-56032 Light Fastness, 24 hour ASTM G155 Cycle 4).
· Qualifications / Certifications: CID A-A-56032 Rev D, Mil-I-43553 Rev. A, NASA Outgassing Specification
Enthone manufactures more than 1,000 chemical compounds for these surface coating applications, including cleaning,
activating, polishing, electro and electroless plating, phosphating, stripping and coating, anti-tarnishing
and rust inhibiting for metal and plastic surfaces.