Published on Jan 26, 2017
Dow Corning EA-5151 Silicone Hot Melt Adhesive for Automotive Advanced Assembly Demonstration.
Dow Corning EA-5151 Hot Melt is a silicone adhesive that can achieve instant green strength when dispensed and it cures to a strong moisture-cured silicone material.
Request A Quote: https://krayden.com/contact/quick-quote/
‘- Krayden is an authorized distributor of Dow Corning EA-5151 Hot Melt Adhesive
Features and Benefits of Dow Corning EA-5151 Hot Melt Adhesive for Automotive Assembly
– Primerless adhesion to most common substrates including metals and plastics
– Instant green strength for fast and high throughput assemblies
– Can be used with standard heat assisted dispensing equipment
– Service temperature from -45 to 150°C
– Allows for UV inspection of adhesive bead for quality control
– Neutral cure RTV adhesive
– Long open time and pot life