Silicone based materials for LED lamps, luminaires and lighting applications by Dow Corning.
Innovative, high-performance silicone-based materials to help you create next-generation lighting.
Learn more at http://krayden.com/led-luminaires/
Silicone benefits in lighting include;
– Thermal and photo stability to allow higher lumen density for optical materials.
– Less/no yellowing over time to maintain lumen and color quality over lifetime.
– Design flexibility to allow detailed features and challenging designs suc as undercuts.
– UV resistance to provide reliability over time for outdoor applications.
– High transparency to enable higher efficiency.
– Easy to process enabling lower total cost of ownership.
– Thermal and moisture resistance to enhance reliability and protect sensitive electronic components.
Some of the silicone LED products distributed by Krayden:
Dow Corning CI-2001 White Reflective Coating
Dow Corning CN 8760 Encapsulant
Dow Corning 1-2577 Conformal Coating
Dow Corning 3-1953 Conformal Coating
Dow Corning OE-6370 HF Optical Encapsulant
Dow Corning OE-6370 M Optical Encapsulant
Dow Corning OE-6630 Optical Encapsulant
Dow Corning OE-6631 Optical Encapsulant
Dow Corning OE-6636 Optical Encapsulant
Dow Corning OE-6650 Optical Encapsulant
Dow Corning 7091 Sealant
Dow Corning MS 1002 Moldable silicone
Dow Corning MS 1003 moldable silicone
Dow Corning 736 Heat resistant sealant